Our firm is well known for representing several financial intermediary institutions, brokers, stock exchanges, investment funds administrators, pension funds, financial and general trusts, credit administration offices, financial advisors, placement agents, Financial Bank offices, multilateral organizations, among others.
Within our experience we have provided advice in the registration process of the only Uruguayan company in the New York Stock Exchange as well as to another company in the TSX Venture Exchange in Toronto, Canada. Bragard is duly subscribed to the Structurers Registry of the Montevideo Stock Exchange.
Our services include:
- Advice to financial intermediation institutions, stockbrokers, banking representations, credit-administrating entities, financial advisors, investment and pension funds administrators and financial back office services entities.
- Advice and structuring of banking and financial transactions.
- Counseling on regulatory aspects.
- Preparation of manuals required by regulatory entities.
- Advising in financial regulation and complex financial litigation.
- Proceedings to obtain permits and authorizations.
- Acquisition and dissolution of financial institutions.
- Advice to underwriters, arrangers, payment agents and registering entities.
- Structuring of issuance of negotiable bonds and shares, with or without public placement.
- Counseling risk assessment agencies.
- Aspects of applicable regulations of public offerings.
- Monitoring on issuance conditions.
- Financial trusts, administration and guaranty constitution.
- Performance as escrow responsible.